The Catholic parish church of St. Catherine was built in 1933/34 as a double-towered, neo-Romanesque wall pillar building. In the course of a necessary basic renovation of the building, a contemporary redesign of the interior was decided in 2002 by Prof. Thomas Kesseler. The clear character of the architecture was to be preserved, but the atmosphere of the room was to be enhanced.
In cooperation with:
concept: Prof. Thomas Kesseler, Dusseldorf
photographer: Nicola Roman Walbeck